Monday, November 10, 2014

Frozen Theme Birthday Party

This is the 6th birthday of my eldest daughter Samantha and the Dedication ceremony for my youngest Tyler Jacob (TJ).

The theme chosen by my daughter is (of course) FROZEN. All the little girls loves frozen, no wonder this is the one she chose. I planned this party for like 3weeks only. Party host / magician and caterer was from the party organizer Party Wise where the owner is a good friend.










The cake is a gift from a family friend. Thank you Tita rose for the delicious cake and cupcakes!





Backdrop was designed by my husband. Life size standee was borrowed from a friend as well as the complete set up of sound system with lights, smoke machine, and bubble machine for the utmost frozen ambiance.







There are also nail art station, face painting station, candy buffet station and diy crown station so as for the kids to not get bored while the dedication is on going. All the decorations on these areas are made by me.










Kids table 


Before, during and after the party, i am receiving lots of compliments from the guests about how they love the party. Thank yo so much, all my hard work paid off. Until the next party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weirdest town names in America

  Weirdest town names in America