Sunday, November 10, 2013

My Pregnancy Journey: The Day we knew you exist

It was nov 4, 2013 when i first felt your existence. The first test was a little unclear but i still believed it is a positive result.
Pregnancy Test 1

So I had another test the day after.Result is the same, partial positive. 
Pregnancy Test 2

Nov 14, i made another test. I haven't told my husband yet about this as i want to have a clear result before telling him.

Pregnancy test 3

Now it is a clear positive result. This is my 5th pregnancy. Sadly, only one is alive. We had been waiting for our next angel to come and praying this is really is it.

We only told our immediate family about my pregnancy as we are afraid it might not go to a full term pregnancy again. We dont want to get disappointed. We will wait for the right time before we tell it to most of our friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weirdest town names in America

  Weirdest town names in America