Since I post several travel photos and most of the time cannot think of a great caption, I always look for quotes. Its the safest and most interesting you can have. lol
Wrapping up 50 of the new and inspiring quotes you can use as well.
1. Travel is the healthies addiction
2. Travel teaches toleration.
3. Travel can be one of the most rewarding forms of introspection.
4. I was born to travel and write verse.
5. No matter how you travel, it's still you going.
6. Some minds improve by travel, others, rather, resemble copper wire, or brass, which get the narrower by going farther.
7. Travel is very subjective. What one person loves, another loathes.
8. You do not travel if you are afraid of the unknown, you travel for the unknown, that reveals you with yourself.
9. Travel is the frivolous part of serious lives, and the serious part of frivolous ones.
10. Of all possible subjects, travel is the most difficult for an artist, as it is the easiest for a journalist.
11. If you travel first class, you think first class and you are more likely to play first class.
12. Travel, instead of broadening the mind, often merely lengthens the conversation.
13. We must travel in the direction of our fear.
14. Travel makes a wise man better, and a fool worse.
15. We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment.
16. Besides, I'm a gypsy at heart and I like to travel around.
17. If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all your envies, jealousies, unforgiveness, selfishness and fears.
18. People who don't travel cannot have a global view, all they see is what's in front of them. Those people cannot accept new things because all they know is where they live.
19. Own only what you can always carry with you: know languages, know countries, know people. Let your memory be your travel bag.
20. When you travel, remember that a foreign country is not designed to make you comfortable. It is designed to make its own people comfortable.
21. Just to travel is rather boring, but to travel with a purpose is educational and exciting.
22. The person attempting to travel two roads at once will get nowhere.
23. The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
24. Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.
25. You get educated by traveling.
26. Travelers, there is no path, paths are made by walking.
27. Let me be a free man - free to travel, free to stop, free to work.
28. When the traveler goes alone he gets acquainted with himself.
29. All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.
30. The traveler sees what he sees, the tourist sees what he has come to see.
31. Like all great travellers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.
32. He that travels much knows much.
33. One travels more usefully when alone, because he reflects more.
34. A good traveller has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.
35. “The Road Is There, It Will Always Be There. You Just Have To Decide When To Take It.”
36. If You Want To Succeed You Should Strike Out On New Paths, Rather Than Travel The Worn Paths Of Accepted Success
37. We Live In A Wonderful World That Is Full Of Beauty, Charm And Adventure. There Is No End To The Adventures We Can Have If Only We Seek Them With Our Eyes Open.
38. Tourists Don’t Know Where They’ve Been, Travelers Don’t Know Where They’re Going
39. A Journey Is Best Measured In Friends, Rather Than Miles.
40. Travel Is More Than The Seeing Of Sights; It Is A Change That Goes On, Deep And Permanent, In The Ideas Of Living
42. Where Curious And Curiosity Keep Leading Us Down New Paths
43. People Don’t Take Trips – Trips Take People
44. To Travel Is To Live
45. The Question Is Not What You Look At But What You See
46. Once A Year, Go Someplace You’ve Never Been Before.
47. Travel Is Like A Giant Blank Canvas, And The Painting On The Canvas Is Only Limited By One’s Imagination
48. Life Isn’t About The Number Of Breaths You Take. It’s The Moments That Take Your Breath Away