Monday, October 6, 2014

Project KKK Year 2


The 2nd year of my little outreach program for the 1st grade pupils of the far end barrios in Mamburao, Occidental Mindoro, Me and my sponsors Lorna Alastre Alcanices, Cherry Lou Masicat-Manalo, Artom RetiredTeachers OccidentalMindoro and A3 Tours & Travel were able to come up with 370packs of school supplies that includes bag, notebooks, papers, pencils, eraser, sharpener and crayons.

Special thanks to Boe Sison for helping me do the repacking and packaging all the supplies. Richard B. Sanuco for the tarpaulin banner, tshirts and stickers.



I personally handle the purchasing and packaging of all the supplies. We scheduled the distribution of the supplies on April during vacation so i can participate in the giving away of the supplies. During the first year, i wasn't able to do it personally as i was hospitalized. So this year, even though my OB advised me not to travel, i still went to Mamburao to see the kids happiness when they received the school supplies. And i was not disappointed. I also my 5year old daughter Sam, so at the early age she will realize how privilege she was having things that these kids doesn't have.


Beneficiaries are
1. Fatima elementary School 33
2. Sulong Ipil 16
3. Talabaan 60
4. Karyandangan 10
5. Aroma 50
6. Tayamaan 110
7. Tangkalan 70
8. Tuguilan 21

 " I am giving not because i have a lot, 
but because i know how it feels to have nothing"







For donations and participation, please feel free to contact me thru this blog. any donation is very much appreciated.





Please see below the link for my project KKK blogs.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Weirdest town names in America

  Weirdest town names in America