Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Project KKK



Mamburao,Occidental Mindoro is the town where i was born, i grew up, studied until high school, and most probably where i will retire.

Having been in a third class municipality, most of the people are poor or lacking in financial capacity. 

This year, on my 14th year of graduation from my high school, i decided to come up with a personal project of providing complete school supplies to the grade 1 pupils in the far ens barrions of Mamburao. There are 15 elementary schools in the town and i had screened to what school will be the recipient of my project. Initially, i am set to 100sets of school supplies but upon my statistics, there are 572pupils as of last school year. So i seek the help of my good-hearted friends to help me finance my project. I managed to come up with 218sets of school supplies consisting of school bag, 8notebooks, 2pad papers, 2pencils,sharpener,crayons,and eraser. 218sets is way far from 572 but its a good start to have.



If you would like to donate for our future programs, please click this

the complete set of supplies

the bags

Help the kids start their future by donating


repacking the supplies with the help of my siblings and friends.
almost ready for shipping

I scheduled the distribution of supplies on the first day of classes so that all the pupils are present.

Distribution was done by ARTOM(Association of Retired Teachers of Mamburao) as i cannot do the distribution personally due to heealth reasons. 

Recipients of the supplies are the following elementary schools
1.Tayamaan Elementary School   
2.Tuguilan Elementary School       
3.Dapi elementary School
4. Karyandangan Elementary School
5. Banilad Elementary School
6.Sulong Ipil Elementary School
7.Tambunakan Elemntary School












No comments:

Post a Comment

Weirdest town names in America

  Weirdest town names in America